When life hits unexpectedly and God is seemingly silent, what do you do? How is transformation possible when life’s struggles seem impossible?
Through vulnerable, humorous, and powerful storytelling, Bianca Juaréz Olthoff shares her personal struggle to decide if God is really enough, if He is truly faithful. What she discovers as He takes her through the fire of spiritual transformation is life-changing.
Charting God’s fingerprints in her own life, Bianca highlights the beauty of reinvention and resurrection, with fire as both the impetus and the method for change.
You will discover:
- The personal and powerful nature of the Holy Spirit
- The power of surrender and transformation
- The unique calling and purpose of the fire He’s placed within you
Ultimately, Play With Fire will remind us that we serve a God who is redemptive, a God who can take our trials and shortcomings and use them for His glory.
In Bianca’s words, “He’s whispering in the wind and speaking through the fire and shouting in silence the extraordinary dream He is birthing in you. His dream for you is far greater than the dream you have for yourself.”
It’s time to play with fire.
"Part memoir and part spiritual growth guide, Olthoff’s debut reminds readers of the idea that God’s biggest desire for their lives is to know him personally." - Publisher's Weekly
“Every time we see fire mentioned—from Genesis to Revelation—every time we see fire, the presence of God is revealed. And not only that, those that encounter this fire, their lives are transformed.” - ChurchLeaders.com
Bianca Juarez Olthoff is the Chief Storyteller for The A-21 Campaign and the Creative Director for Propel Women. Bianca is a step-mom to Parker and Ryen and has spent the last ten years mobilizing God's people to action alongside her husband Matt, the Executive Director and Pastor for Project Europe.
Bianca has been in church ministry for 15 years inspiring women to live with unquenchable passion. With Bianca's trademark humor and honesty, Play with Fire reminds women that God has huge dreams for each of his children. "He's whispering in the wind and speaking through the fire and shouting in silence the extraordinary dream."
- July 7-11: Real Women’s Conference, Bracknell, England
- August 19-20: Play With Fire Pre-Release Launch Event, LifePoint Church, Fredricksburg, Virginia
- August 26-28: Play With Fire Book Tour
- August 28: Play With Fire Book Tour, Hillsong Pheonix
- August 30: book launch, Calvary Chapel Montebello, CA
- September 2-4: Play With Fire Book Tour, Hillside Community Church, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- September 9-11: Play With Fire Book Tour
- September 19: Cornerstone Church, Chandler, AZ
- September 17: Propel Event
- September 30-October 1: Thrive Conference, St. Cloud, MN
- October 6-9: Designed For Life Women’s Conference, Springfield, MO
- October 15: A21 Walk For Freedom, Orange County, CA
- October 20-28: Footsteps Of Paul
- November 4-5: She Is Chosen Conference, Indiana, PA
- November 12: Propel Event, Dallas, TX
- November 26-27: Play With Fire Book Tour, Mariners Church, irvine, CA
- December 1-4: Propel Event